Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Change of Plans Please?

Lately I've been on this college website checking out some details to further my education and advance me in life. At the moment, I want to go into nursing and cure some broken hearts, but sometimes I just wish I had something more extravagant planned for my future. It just seems so plain jane to be a nurse. I was thinking maybe I should minor in something completely random like water bottle packaging or elephant training, but hey what do I know? I just wish I would suddenly become extremely talented in juggling or greeting card making. My ultimate dream is to own a bakery. Now that's living large. I can see it now in big, expensive lettering, "Jamie's Deliciously Baked Goods". The only definite plans I have for my life is become famous and marry a Puerto Rican painter. OH, and own some fancy chateau with many vines. Yep, that's just about it.

1 comment:

  1. Jamie Jean,
    I will reside with you on your vineyard chateau, or at least adjacent to said property with myself being my own Puerto Rican painter, or at least tan enough to appear as one. I will sell handmade boiled wool sweaters for dogs at your bakery, alongside a stack of hand built raku pottery. I won't help wash dishes at Jamie's Deliciously Baked Goods, but I'll paint the window sign, and have a say in the color of the cupcake papers. I promise there will be no geometry involved.

    ReplyDelete